Sunday 11 September 2016

A brief Introduction

So, basically my old Blog got hacked, it was too overwhelming to fix and I just decided to create a new one. I will still post some of the more popular content from my old one, but I intend to really step it up a notch, and get some new bits and pieces on.

At this moment in time, I am an avid Instagrammer (@WeGetItBroYouVape)
I deal with companies worldwide who are interested in sharing their products with the whole vaping community, and I guessed that having a decent blog would enhance the media platforms on which I could help promote and educate the masses.
If you have any questions or queries, please comment below, or alternatively get in touch via e-mail at paigeatkinsonpowell@gmail.com

I hereby delcare: THIS BLOG IS OPEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment