Monday 5 December 2016

*JUICE REVIEW* Cinapple by Vapechester

So, after a super busy few months, I have finally found the time to sit down and really appreciate this eLiquid from Vapechester. 
It is described as a mix of cinnamon and apple, but the taste of it is so much more. It really has a wholesome depth to it, it isn't too sweet nor too sharp. This eLiquid tastes like it is perfectly proportioned in terms of the spicy cinnamon and a warm sensation from the apple.
Vapour production was very satisfying, and smelt lovely.
The only thing that was even slightly problematic was that I only had enough of this juice to fill up my tank once, and me being greedy, I need to get my hands on more of this magical elixir!
Kudos to Vapechester for creating such a wonderfully complex and delicious liquid, and so, with that I would rate this particular one a solid 9/10.
Visit David Johnson's FaceBook to find out how to acquire some cinapple for yourself at : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011491264533&fref=ts

1 comment:

  1. Shop Vapesourcing,it offers a variety of vapor and e-cigarettes as an alternative to everyday cigarettes. Whether new to vapor cigarettes or have had experience in the past, Vapesourcing has an option for everyone. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/ijoy-captain-elite-rta.html

    ReplyDelete