Monday 28 June 2021

*NEW NIC SALT JUICE REVIEW* GRAPE & CHERRY BY FROSTBITE

Today I popped in to one of my favourite vaping haunts, CCR Vape Bar Hereford, and have decided to try a highly recommended nicotine salt eLiquid - Grape & Cherry by Frostbite.


Due to my ever evolving preferences when it comes to vaping, I have grown rather partial to small, simple pod style devices and fruity/icy 20mg nic salts. So when the folks at CCR suggested that I should try this eLiquid, I was excited to see what all the fuss was about.

I soon chucked a new coil in and filled up a pod - and, well, the Lost Vape Orion isn’t exactly known for its flavour production, but the taste was conveyed well and was surprisingly impressive, intense and mouth watering - despite the rather basic MTL capabilities. The grape is both juicy and well rounded and offers a candy-like smoothness that is then combined with a sharp, slightly sour cherry. But hands down the best feature of this particular eLiquid would be the perfectly calculated amount of iciness.

The candy/fruit notes are swept together with a cool inhale and are brought to life even further by an ear tingling, throat freezing exhale.

If you are usually a fan of fruity, candy and/or ice based flavours, then I’d highly recommend this eliquid. It is available in 10ml, and in 10mg and 20mg nic salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment