Sunday 28 March 2021

*NEW E-LIQUID REVIEW* Carousel Salts by Innevape Labs

Over the past year or so, I have found myself gravitating more and more towards MTL/Pod set ups. Due to this, I’ve drastically reduced my juice consumption and now tend to go for 50/50 VG/PG nicotine salt options.

Up until about 2019, nic salts were pretty much uncharted territory for me. I had noticed the rapid growth of this new innovation, and wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

Nicotine salt eliquids offered me an ideal solution that involved discreet cloud production and no need to puff endlessly trying to get that ever important nicotine hit.

So, for my typical, high wattage, high VG eliquids, I am very much a fan of dessert flavours. Following this logic, my first few nic salt choices were also based on desserts, but for some reason in MTL set ups, they just didn’t work for me.

I soon fell in love with anything fruity or candy based, so it was natural that when I discovered Carousel, I had to give it a go.


Described as a ‘Mystery Cotton Candy’ flavour - it is just that! A difficult to discern but incredible elaboration on a typical candy floss flavour. There is a variety of tropical fruit notes, including something I can best describe as a sweet pineapple. These complexities only improve the overall flavour in my opinion, and I never felt it to be dull or tedious. Flavour is carried well when using MTL devices, and the hit is smooth and satisfying. Since finding this eliquid, I have yet to come across such a well rounded and intricate candy based flavour.



In the UK, Carousel is available in short fill form, as well as 10ml bottles that are 10mg/20mg nicotine salt.

Abroad, it can also be found in 30ml 24mg/50mg variations.

Price wise, 10ml is usually sold for £5, however some quick web searching will bring up lower prices as well as multi-buy deals.


Still one of my ‘go tos’ when it comes to nic salts, I only wish it was available in bigger bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment