Saturday 15 June 2019

Is vaping changing for me?

With my recent acquirement of the Lost Vape Orion Q and various nic salts, I have found myself increasingly partial to the quick, no-nonsense approach that this type of vaping offers.
I'm not supposed to vape inside where I live, however the discreet nature of MTL pod vaping leaves little to no evidence when used stealthily.
So, in the last few months, have got a whole host of different devices.
Currently, my top 3 would have to be:


Lost Vape Orion Q



















Aspire AVP
Artery Pal II






2 comments:

  1. Now you can try this Freemax new pod mod kit - Freemax Gemm 25W Pod Kit. FreeMax has designed it a DTL and MTL pod mod kit with 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm coil pods. More amazingly, the pods can compatible with freebase or nicotine salt e-liquids, with FreeMax outstanding coil technology. Plus, military grade SS904L makes the GEMM Pod stable and durable with life span up to 10-20 refills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an incredible asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing sites that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. It is the old what circumvents comes around schedule.
    Nasty Juice,
    Nanna'S Secret,

    ReplyDelete