Wednesday 25 July 2018

THE SWAG PROJECT ULTRA HEAT RESISTANT COTTON Review

After trying numerous different cottons on my rebuildable atomisers, I finally came across Swag cotton.
I had seen plenty of praise across several social media platforms, and I was excited to see what all the hype was about.
A 100% Organic base, Swag is designed by vapers, for vapers. It claims to have little to no break in time, meaning you can vape it straight away without the typical ‘cottony’ taste.
A great feature is its extremely high tolerance for temperature, allowing you to consistently use it on your atomiser at a high temperature, without worrying about the cotton fibres degrading, or burning. This in itself means that the incidence of dry hits is greatly reduced.
I found it to last incredibly long, at least 3 x longer than Cotton Bacon, and at least 6 x longer than Muji pads.
The flavour is consistently on point, and doesn’t lose much flavour during its lifetime.
I did find that it was a bit tricky at first when it came to the wicking part, as I have been so used to wicking with other vaping cottons. The consistency is quite unique, and does take a short while to grow accustomed to using this. Due to the lifespan of Swag Cotton, rewicking is only needed few and far between, so actually reduces the hassle of frequent cotton changes.
I liked how long this cotton lasts, it stays fresh, white and absorpant for an impressive amount of time.
The price of Swag cotton is average, but will last longer than many other leading brands, so actually works out more economical in the end.
Overall, I found Swag Cotton to be a breath of fresh air, and would greatly recommend it to other advanced vapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment